For over twenty-three years Rodney has maintained the highest levels of professional ethics, commitment to quality and accuracy, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations throughout his time delivering projects in Australia and the South East Asia Region.
Rodney will assist you with any building approval or technical interpretation, he specialises in medium to high rise development, BCA analysis including technical due diligence & fire safety audits. He loves touching base with clients, so let him know if you want to catch up for a coffee.
Rodney is a fully qualified (Level 1) building surveyor with the following credentials:
- Queensland QBCC Class A Certifiers Licence A1185080
- Queensland QBCC Licensed Fire Safety Professional 1185080
- AIBS Nationally accredited Building Surveyor No.7018
- Graduate Diploma Building Surveying Curtin University of Technology)
- Associate Diploma of Applied Science (Building Surveying) No. 01745
- Certificate in Access Appraisal- Buildings – IATA
- Member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Member of the Society of Fire Safety
- Member of the Fire Protection Association of Australia